Descripcion / Description
Bus bob – banana boat consists of descending with the current of the river in an inflatable boat shaped like a banana.
Unlike rafting, people are positioned one behind the other. The only way to avoid falling into the river is to balance on the bob bus and row in a coordinated way, following the guide’s instructions.
The excitement is guaranteed.
Rapids are classified as follows:
- Difficulty I-II: Easy without risk, somewhat exciting
- Difficulty III-IV: Good and exciting, with some risk
- Difficulty V: Very exciting and risky, you need an additional safety boat, it can be a Kayak or a boat, it is the maximum level that can be done with Tourists.
- Difficulty VI: Extreme risk, you cannot go rafting.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR:
- Professional river guide
- Private transport.
- Complete equipment of bus bob nanana river boat (flotation vest, helmet, waterproof jacket, neoprene suit, paddle, inflatable banana).
- Safety equipment.
- Filming and photographs (optional service)
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Shorts, swimsuit, towel.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Bottle of water and snacks.
- Flip flops.
- Clothes to change after entering the river.
|RIVER LEVEL||Class II, III, III+|
|DURATION||1 hour in the river (roughly 10 km)|
|PERIODICITY||MARCH TO DECEMBER|