Descripcion / Description
INCLUDES IN THE TOUR:
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Private tourist bus to Km 82.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Professional guide assistant from 9 passengers.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
- Food: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- Porters to transport the Agency’s camping equipment.
- Dining tent (includes tables, chairs), Kitchen tent.
- Quadruple tents (for two people).
- First aid kit, includes blood pressure monitor, thermometer, oxygen balloon.
- Train ticket in Expedition service return to Ollantaytambo.
- Pick up from the Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco
- BUS DOWN FROM MACHUPICCHU TO MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO
- Sleeping bag.
- First breakfast and last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Personal carrier.
- Original passport.
- Sleeping bag.
- Water bottle.
- Batteries for the flashlight.
- Pills to purify the water, and appropriate clothing.
|PROGRAM||cultural, trekking, archeological|
|DURATION||4 days / 3 nights|
Itinerario / ItineraryDownload Brochure
Pick up of the passengers from their respective accommodation (6:00 am.), In a private bus, to after crossing the towns of Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo in "Sacred Valley of the Incas" towards Km. 82 (Piscakucho ), then we will start our walk, stop in Miskay, we restart the walk to our first camp in Wayllabamba.
After breakfast we will start the walk to the highest point of the Inca Trail, where we can observe different microclimates. Passing through the Warmiwañusca pass at 4,200 meters above sea level. We will have lunch in Pacaymayu where we will camp.
We continue the walk after having breakfast towards the third pass (3650m) to continue and visit the Runcaracay Complex (3950m) where you can see the Urubamba Valley, then we will continue visiting other Inka places: Sayacmarca, Phuyutamarca and finally Wiñayhuayna, ( 2650m) last camp.
After breakfast, at approximately 4.30 a.m. We will start the walk towards the Puerta del Sol (Inti Punku), where we can appreciate the majestic and imposing Citadel of Machupicchu. Arriving at Machupicchu, guided visit and free time, then we descend to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can visit the thermal baths, finally we board the train to return to the City of Cusco.